2010 Denver Easter Egg Hunts are found by clicking the link.
This list was for 2009. Click above for more recent versions.
Looking for a good list of the Denver area’s top Easter Egg Hunts? You’ve found it. Not looking for Denver events? Read How To Find Easter Egg Hunts Online.
Live in the North Denver Metro Area? Daily Camera has the best Boulder and Broomfield County Easter Egg Hunt Listing. (Including the hunt at Crawdaddy’s Toys which also happens to be a really great toy store with lots of toys you won’t find in the “big” toy stores. Oh, yeah, and their the good no China lead-paint toys too.)
On April 4th (The Weekend Before Easter Weekend)
- Arvada / Wheat Ridge FREE – Panorama Park (35th Ave and Fenton St) – Ages 2 to 9 – 10 AM
On April 10th (Friday before Easter)
- Northglenn – $7 – Northglenn Recreation Center – AT NIGHT – It’s a Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt! – 7:30 PM and – 9:30 PM (Sign up required – www.northglenn.org/recxpress)
On April 11th (Saturday before Easter)
- Denver – Bunny Express – Colorado Railroad Museum – Two Easter Egg Hunts (11 AM and 1 PM)
- Arvada FREE – 9101 Ralston Road (Ages 0 to 8) – Be there 10:45 AM – Hunt Starts at 11:00 AM
- Littleton FREE – Ketring Park (Ages 0 to 11) – 10 AM
- Denver – Bunny Trail EggVenture – Colorado Children’s Museum – Not technically a “hunt” or “scramble” but runs from 10 AM to 5 PM.
UPDATE: Denver Post Publishes a Colorado Easter Egg Hunt List
On Sunday, the Denver Post published a list of Easter Egg Hunts around Colorado. It’s missing most of my favorites, but could be a good resource for those looking for non-Denver area hunts around Colorado.