Ready for Easter? Your kids probably are! Easter egg hunts in the Denver Metro area range from big Easter Egg hunts with lots of kids, to smaller events with fewer kids.
Technically, an Easter Egg Hunt is one where the eggs are hidden for the children to find. An Easter Egg Scramble is one where Easter eggs are "hidden" out in the open and children just scramble around picking up Easter eggs and putting them in their Easter baskets as fast as they can. However, not all kids Easter events use such exacting terminology, so make sure you read the details to find the right Easter event for your children and you.
Undefeated Daddy’s Denver Easter Egg Hunt List is coming to this space soon. Watch for updates, or subscribe to the Undefeated Daddy RSS Feed to automatically keep up to date.
Denver Easter Egg Hunts 2010
List of Denver Area Easter Egg Hunts 2010
- Wash Park Easter Egg Hunt – First Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Washington Park in Denver – April 3, 2010
- Lafayette, CO – Festival Plaza Easter Egg Hunt - For toddlers ages 1 – 2 – April 3, 11:00 AM
- Lafayette, CO – Waneka Lake Easter Egg Hunt - For toddlers ages 3 – 8 – April 3, 11:00 AM
- Heritage Square Easter Egg Scramble – Golden, CO – April 3, 2010 11:00 AM
- Littleton, CO – Ken Caryl Church – April 3, 11:00 AM
Check out the Easter Events in the Denver Post community calendar for even more Easter Egg Hunts and Easter Bunny breakfasts and appearances. You can find the Easter event calendar here.
More parenting skills from Undefeated Daddy: