Independence Day, July 4th, or the 4th of July, no matter what you call it, it all ends with a bang.
2012 4th of July Denver fireworks update is here.
When it comes to young children, toddlers, babies, and other kids, what makes the best fireworks show isn’t necessarily the same as what makes the best fireworks show for adults. Fortunately, there are plenty of Denver Fireworks displays to chose from. There are numerous fireworks displays on July 3rd this year as well as July 4th. Consider using one of the Denver area fireworks shows on the 3rd of July to get an idea of how well things might go on the 4th of July.
- Coors Field – Colorado Rockies Fireworks Display – July 3rd and July 4th
- Denver Country Club Fireworks Show– July 4th – Watch from the Bed, Bath & Beyond Parking lot, or enter on University Avenue to sit on the fairways.
- Red Rocks Fireworks and Concert – July 4th – With Concert by Colorado Symphony Orchestra
- Englewood – Cornerstone Park – July 4th – Easier parking than the downtown events and less traffic too.
- Arvada – Fireworks at Lutz/Stenger Sports Complex – Synchronized with a broadcast on KOOL 105 which might make staying in your car more enjoyable.
- Boulder Fireworks at Folsom Field – July 4th – Watch fireworks inside the stadium from the stadium bleachers. Good for kids who get bored waiting, because of entertainment provided in the time leading up to the show. However, you are going to have to walk because you aren’t going to find parking in close.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Park – Colorado Rapids Fireworks Display – The Rapids don’t play at Invesco Field anymore, their game and fireworks show will be at their home in Commerce City.
- Invesco Field – Colorado Outlaws Lacrosse Team Fireworks Show – The Colorado Rapids soccer team doesn’t play at Mile High anymore, but the Outlaws do, and they are continuing the fireworks tradition.